Matcha Muffins Recipe
Matcha infused Foods with build your immune system. This recipe make about 24 Muffins
- 1.5 cups self-rising flour
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 1.5 tablespoons of Matcha
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 24 spaces in your muffin mold tins with cupcake papers.
- Take a small bowl, add the flour & self Raising flour, and Matcha then stir to combine.
- Take a large mixing bowl and cream the butter until smooth.
- Then gradually add sugar and beat for 2-3 minutes till fluffy and smooth
- Next Add the eggs, beating the mix after each addition.
- The gradually add dry ingredients in 4 stages, alternating with the vanilla and milk
- After each stage, beat until the ingredients are smooth taking care not to over-mix.
- Next fill each of the cupcake liners to about three quarters full with the batter.
- Then bake in a pre warmed 350° oven for around 20 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the mold for 20 mins. then place on a wire rack for icing.
Matcha Cream Cheese Icing
600g Sifted icing sugar, d
100g Unsalted Butter,
250g Cream Cheese
1 tablespoon of Matcha Green Tea Powder
(Use the Butter at room temperatue but the cream cheese can be cold out of the fridge)
Combine the icing sugar and butter with the Matcha powder and a tablespoon of lime zest using an electric mixer set to to medium until well mixed then add the cream cheese and beat until it is completely mixed in. Next Turn the mixer up to medium-high speed. Continue beating until the icing is light and fluffy. If you over beat, it will turn runny.